ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DTM Mirrors

Anyone know the cheapest place for DTM Mirrors?

The prices seam to go from £70-£120+ Are they all the same?

ive got dtm mirrors on my 1992 clio, the baseplates i got didnt fit perfectly but if you play with them you can get them on nice! i used filler and blended all the edges in aswell looks smart! paid about £60 for the mirrors and base plates

BMW 320d Sport

If you want the best, pay around a ton for Mattig cup mirrors. They do about 5 or 6 different kinds of mirrors that are all top notch and subtly different from the Halfords specials you see around. Cant remember who distributes them, but I got a set and they are the nuts, totally smooth, each baseplate is perfectly formed and the mirrors flow smoothly off the baseplates, no sharp edges or anything, top German quality all the way.

You can check my mattig dtms out on the gallery got mine for £90 needed a bit of altering to get flush also cant really see much out of them but they look the mutz nutz