ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drying towels, high absorbency, high quality?

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Not keen to go the route of Der Wunder towels once more. First pair I bought back in 2007 were very good. Then in 2009 I bought another pair with a slightly dark edging to them, very dissapointed since they weren't a touch on the first pair.

Tried the Monster Drying Towels from Cleanyourcar, they're ok but the absorbency isn't the best and the fibres seem to become quite hard after some usage.

So what's the considered a quality product with none of the foibles mentioned above?

Thanks.:)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
As Gally says, no need to look at anything else IMO.

Polished bliss do a version of the i4detailing uber yellow towel but don't know how similar it is

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think they are the same mate, someone else sells it also. I like I4D. Very nice company and service, as do PB of course.

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Normal non bio washing tabs without conditioner. Or if your feeling extra plush, there are dedicated microfibre wash liquids
chris
detailme

GTD, Lupo
I purchased a bottle of this about 2 years ago and i still have more than 2/3rds of the bottle left. The wife even used it on the bathroom towels once. Amazing stuff.

sonus-wunder-wasche.jpg

Non bio in the machine is fine, Lee. Just don't machine dry them - leave them to air dry, otherwise you'll reverse the static charge, rendering them useless.