ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

drying off

clio 182 sport
what are people using to dry of there cars after washing. im sick of using a chamois they drop to bits and all you do is ring the things out cheers.

ph2 172
a drying towel is soooo much better than a chamios and drys the whole car and does not need wringing/squeezing out. I have an autoglym blade that i used a few years ago. Good for flat/straight edges but still need to use a chamios or towel. So i would just go for a drying towel.

Clio 182, Astra Sri
I find they lint everywhere and no matter how many times you wash them the blue dye stains other cloths blue

Excuse my ignorance but how do you use the towel do you throw it on and pat the car down or just use it like a normal towel?

Clio 182, Astra Sri
It's best to pat dry yes

But if you were to use it like a chamois, it is still a lot less damaging

This is still dependant on how well the car has been cleaned prior to drying though obviously

Not a 320d
Those blue CYC ones will be ideal for a newfag. Sonus Der Wunder waffle are good, but cause marring if you wipe dry. Yellow Uber Drying towel £10 from Polished Bliss or i4Detailing are also excellent.

Old fags use wolly mammoth.