ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drove my mates cossie

Willy2

Well what can i say, he estimates that this car is running at 350 HP at the wheels and well, i drove it very gently as i didnt want to write it off, superb it was the bollox! Loads of attention, especially from the fuzz, but i was sensible, he then took me out in it and hammered it, it was defo a pant staining for me but I loved it, to be fair to my mate he has spent a fortune over the years and he drives it proper, serious G force in this car!

I did have one mini race with a boy and his missus in a new corsa, they were looking the car up and down and then pulled off the lights i let them get a cars lead and then obliterated them, i didnt change above 4k on the revs and they were all of a sudden a distant flicker of headlights.

If i had the money............................oh well i dont, just stick with the old valver!

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

YER THEY ARE QUICK MY MATES GOT A 400BHP SAPHHIRE 2WD RAPID--IT MAKES MY MATES R5 FEEL LIKE A LADA

Yeah, was it 2wd or 4wd?

You have to be careful with all that power in a 2wd one. I know of a lad who lent his to his bird to goto the shops, she was doing 60 round a bend on a duel carrageway, put her foot slightly on the accelerator, which made it come on boost (must of been in 3rd), it was a bit wet, back end went good style :(

The rest they say was history, and the car was a write off. Luckily nobody was hurt!

Tim

Willy2

its a 2wd and it frightens the Sh*t out of me, saff in flint grey, morette front headlights, full boot install, rebuilt engine loads of engine mods, stainless this and that. The fuzz car these cars WIDOW MAKERS! This car is awsome, maybe I should post up and scooby net and see if i can wind them up.

Also this car SQUATS when you give it some, he recently had the rear crossmember changed cause before it used to snake and twitch when you floored it. So now it wheel spins in a straight line.:D

Willy2

They are now, they have all been raced and trashed, my mates certainly has! But it still turns heads, anyone who is into cars knows what potential a cossie has and can do, i would have one if i could afford it.