ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driving meet this sunday the 22nd March

RB Clio 182
I would possibly be up for this mate, i havnt been on a decent drive for a while.

If we get a few to go ill most probably make one.

BG Clio 182
What's wrong with the dog bone? People pay all the extra cash for these low mileage examples ;)
Haha no, you cheeky wanker haha its getting the other bush in on Monday hopefully haha as there's only one uprated bush in at the moment hahaha.

RB Clio 182
Itl be ok to drive like that :)

I was behind a sti the other day and it flicked a stone on to my roof and chipped it, you can also see a tiny dent, ripple too I'm f**king gutted!

I hope I flicked one back on his when i went round him in 2nd!

BG Clio 182
Itl be ok to drive like that :)

I was behind a sti the other day and it flicked a stone on to my roof and chipped it, you can also see a tiny dent, ripple too I'm f**king gutted!

I hope I flicked one back on his when i went round him in 2nd!
Do you think? The big bush is in just got the small one to do now. Haha. Don't ask. I did make a thread on it but still. Don't ask hahahaha.