ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driveshaft issue??

Clio 172 cup
I've got a gearbox oil leak by the ns driveshaft I think it's the driveshaft seal can I replace that or is it part of the driveshaft

Clio 172 cup
Any ideas folks I've seen some gearbox oil seal kits on eBay is that what I need,I don't no much about the driveshafts etc

Renault Clio 172
you need to measure up the diameter then phone renault for a replacement, i think there is a couple of different sizes.
its easy enough to change but you will have to drain the gearbox first and need a pair of circlip pliers to take off the tri pod bearing thing on the end of the shaft

Clio 172 cup
you need to measure up the diameter then phone renault for a replacement, i think there is a couple of different sizes.
its easy enough to change but you will have to drain the gearbox first and need a pair of circlip pliers to take off the tri pod bearing thing on the end of the shaft
Cheers bud

Renault Clio 172
20160312_145207.jpg