ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drivers Electric Window

White Sti Hatch
Ok so ive just picked the car up from the dealers after getting other faults fixed but the main one was the drivers side window and the prob was as follows

You press the button to lower the window holding it down and after say a couple of cm it would stop dead press it again it move again maybe a lil more the stop would do this all the way down and back up again, But some times id be luck and it would work perfectly fine go up and down smooth as silk 10 times in a row but 2 mins later same problem.

I told this to the stealer and the said theyd sort it so went picked it up work fine when i tryed it later on buggered again, this is a long shot but anyone have a clue what could be causing this ??

Its a Mk3 Dynamique S btw any help would be great, just so i can say when i take it back again you might wanna try this or that :)

White Sti Hatch
Well re programing it didnt work so there next bet is a new regulator heres hopin its bloody fixed when it gets here.

Renault clio S 1.4
Uou can do a sequemce to re-set them, but the onlybtrouble is, if the regulator is fookd, it wont except the ressating process. So sounda like the dealer is right fela