ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driven not detailed Ph1 T

Ph1 T
Right gave the car it's first clean since before Xmas and before the turbo build started..

Ill be the first to admit the condition isn't amazing but god it's quick ;) and looks okay for a track car.

7B8B00B2-3989-44BD-9F2D-37D2AAAEFBBE-114-00000000A2724546.jpg

D7ABB72F-D54D-4A1F-B072-FAB4BF851DCD-114-00000000A8340B6E.jpg

F15EE6CF-E9D7-4346-A3F6-26FA7009A532-114-00000000AE31DEFE.jpg

C3F342F9-876F-400C-BB8C-D05D5EDD57A4-114-00000000C4843CA0.jpg

43F6AEF9-BD26-4ADB-B724-29981DB581A5-114-00000000D908A3AA.jpg

26DCC5EB-8D45-47F7-A403-CF277A5ACDE1-114-000000010244AFAE.jpg

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't look particuarly pretty but looks VERY purposeful and is so much better for it.

Love it mate, only thing I will say is the offset of the fron wheels looks pretty terrible, can forgive it as it's boosted though :)

Ph1 T
Doesn't look particuarly pretty but looks VERY purposeful and is so much better for it.

Love it mate, only thing I will say is the offset of the fron wheels looks pretty terrible, can forgive it as it's boosted though :)

The reason the front wheels look s**t mate is I had 25mm eibach spacers which were perfect but 2 of the bolts snapped on me so had to remove will be back good soon..

Oh and I'm not too fussed about condition as its getting wrapped in next few month :)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Looks great. I think you should have the intercooler sprayed black so it's more stealth looking.

Audi A5
Intercooler sprayed black and some sort of grill to protect/hind it abit, like the one burpspeed use maybe.

Back on black f1's

spacers and it will look the nuts then!

Ph1 T
Cheers for comments

Spacers going back on tommorow along with either black OZ's or spray the turbines black

HBT 172 Cup
WInrar, i considered removing my front lower grille to show the intercooler but decided against it, but seeing that now makes me change my mind!!

PH1 loads of boost!
Looks good. My only critisism is the intercooler, looks a bit OTT. I prefer summit a bit more subtle. That's why I kept the slats in place on mine.

Spec?

Ph1 T
Looks good. My only critisism is the intercooler, looks a bit OTT. I prefer summit a bit more subtle. That's why I kept the slats in place on mine.

Spec?

I couldn't keep the slats wouldn't possibly fit way too big..

Engine:
Gt28 turbo,low boost setup at 7 psi running 242bhp mapped on omex 600
2.25" downpipe
Uprated mounts
Omp inox decatted system

Suspension:
Fk konigsports
25mm spacers front 15 rear

Brakes:
Brembo hc disks
Ds3000 pads
Braided lines

Striped with rear cage 2 bimarco futura buckets. 4 point harnesses and battery located in rear..

I know what your saying about the cooler I'm wondering if I could somehow have it painted Matt black to disguise it abit although its going to be my complete track car soon

Ph1 T
No idea pal.. I heard it pulling up at traffic lights then steering felt loose hard to describe say If I turned from left to right the front end kind of made a slinky movement swaying was weird..

I'm thinking steering rack/rods

RB Clio 182
No idea pal.. I heard it pulling up at traffic lights then steering felt loose hard to describe say If I turned from left to right the front end kind of made a slinky movement swaying was weird..

I'm thinking steering rack/rods

Have you checked the anti roll bar etc too?

Ph1 T
Right cheers will have a check at them bolts then its doing my head in now tbh had steering feel funny for a while

Ph1 T
Brakes are mint ds3000 pads really are awesome..

No need for 4 pots ect although i will
Be fitting some wildwoods towards end of the year see what they're like and the look great

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Looks sweet. Kind of spec I'd like.
But as a road car think the cooler would need re thinking but track car no worries looks great.