ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drive out Sunday 8th January 2012

clio gordini rs
re- leeds meet this sunday at colton

hi there will try to meet on sunday at colton i could not post reply on meet section as not yet subscribed member yet.cheers littleste.

Clio 197
Hahahaaa!! I can't believe Pett's Dax is getting discussed on here too! Not sure if Ill be able to make this due to work, but I'll try.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
He's an internet legend.

Where you from chief?

Dont answer that, you're part of the 'circle'. Holehan, Eaglen, Ginger Mike, et al.

If you speak to one of them soon, ask "je suis canard et Frank Lebeouf" for me please.

Clio 197
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it today. I'm gutted. :(

Hopefully see you all at the next one though!

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Sorry I had to bail at mcd's on way back, now heading to nephews birthday party (forgot).

Good to meet you all, cummins' 182 looks mint.
Did anyone take any pics when in Whitby?

Fiesta ST-3
No problem mate, we figured once you'd gone round the drive through... However we guessed that it was that you didn't fancy gettin the young un' out of the car!

Thanks for that too mate... I must admit yours sat really well on the turinis and suited the trophy/v6 spoiler.

Was a good do today, nice to meet some new faces too! Looking forward to the next one!

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
No problem mate, we figured once you'd gone round the drive through... However we guessed that it was that you didn't fancy gettin the young un' out of the car!

Thanks for that too mate... I must admit yours sat really well on the turinis and suited the trophy/v6 spoiler.

Was a good do today, nice to meet some new faces too! Looking forward to the next one!

Haha, yeah getting her out is a pain but I'd have done it of I could have stayed a bit longer, just made it back to collect the female and set off again to a party.

'twas a good run out, see you soon.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Sorry for not saying bye to anyone today. I got lured into a fish and chip shop and lost everyone when I came back out. Was a really good day and the drive out was brilliant. We should do more driving type of meets.

black 172
had a good day nice to meet everyone shame we got split up at the start but all in a great day if we do a driving meet again i need to overtake something faster than an Aston hehe

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
had a good day nice to meet everyone shame we got split up at the start but all in a great day if we do a driving meet again i need to overtake something faster than an Aston hehe

The horse box one was massive lolz

Alien Green 200
overtake of the day is the BMW on the way tho but the horsebox was a tad close oops

Definitely agree with that! What a nutter!

Highlight has to be the RX7 that stayed with us all the way up with the woman in the back with, to quote noddy 'no legs'

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Definitely agree with that! What a nutter!

Highlight has to be the RX7 that stayed with us all the way up with the woman in the back with, to quote noddy 'no legs'

I thought my piss trail was the highlight tbf!

R26/200 Raider
Nice to meet some of you lads even if it was brief. Enjoyed the drive back, great roads. Was going to take the Helmsley road back from Pickering but i was enjoying it that much i decided to go the long way back via York. Remember the North East section are having a similar drive out to Whitby on Feb 26th with a stop off at the Lion Inn, Blakey Ridge if anyone fancys it. A few lads on 197.net are up for it too. Be great to see some you lads there.