ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drilled Discs & Pagid Pads

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Hi, im thinking of getting some original sized drilled discs from BB and Pagid pads. Only £100 a pair.

How good are they for improving braking performance? Any1 got them for a 16v?

Cheers.

the discs wont improve the braking by any major amount, or minor amount really. They only dissipate heat. Drilled discs tend to crack easier and give no real benfit, plus they are noisy. I use plain Maxtorque discs as tehy are slightly softer and generate heat faster, also cheap at 40 something the pair.

I use mintex pads which im yet to fault or fade, but Pagid are also great and from talks wiht race teams, are their choice (when limited to road based compunds) but costly...

Hi I Got these discs and pads from bb but not had the time to fit them Ill try and fit them this week and let you know if there any good.

i heard they give you around 50bhp and improve 0-60 times by over a second not bad for 100 golden buttons mikey ;)

i rate pagid pads as being the best full stop

i run rs14 on the lotus and they are the b****cks.

makes mintex and greenstuff look sh*t