ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

drawn back to clios AGAIN!!!

ph1 track weapon
as much as i hate to say it, having even owned a 500bhp audi i cant find anything that makes me giggle like a clio :(

sure the audi was fast but being so heavy corner wasnt so fun, unless you really pushed it into oversteer, which again, was fun, but i kinda prefer sticking to the road rather than sliding various ends ofthe car about the place!

So, hopefully 7th time lucky i'll stick with this one for a while as i have a daily so can have some proper fun with this one.

Moneys better than it used to be so will be able to sink some money into the important bits, have a few trackdays booked later in the year, so will hopefully rack up a good 500+ laps on UK circuits this year :)

i know about 50 people a day say theyre coming back, but i promised myself a wouldnt, and look where i've ended up!

and before the likes of Daniel/Dave/Ollie and anyone else whos whinged about me breaking the silver one, no, I wont be this time!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Mate I'm in exactly the same boat! Sold mine last year and have had car after car since! (There was never a 500bhp audi in there though!).

I gave in last month and bought myself the Cup last weekend. Cambelt change and I will be buzzin.

Clio
i dont think you will ever grow out of a clio. I dont use mine anymore it just sits in a heated carpeted garage

if i sold it i would only buy another so whats the point in selling i say