ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

down and out.. work hack in 6 weeks

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
did post a bit in media but its probably buried in turini threads :quiet:

basically, few pics of the life of my dci work hack, got it start of sept, and now its finished :)

only mods are:

silvervision front and rear
clear side repeaters
satin black badge
rokkor coilovers and -90mm rear springs
borbet A 7.5x16 ET20 BMW E30 fitment machined to fit
toyo t1r 195/40/16

day one:

IMG_0230.jpg

day five:

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

week six:

4f66f753.jpg

8a4dde33.jpg

6e827bef.jpg

584dd4d3.jpg

no it doesnt rub on the back, even with 4 people in :rasp:

FIN

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
forgot to say thanks to clio142 for the awesome deal on the coileys... without you, this would not have been possible :p

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
the height is awesome but the wheels just dont look right mate, they'd look much better in silver

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
thanks people. unfortunately I can't take any credit for wheels, got them off my bro as he had them on his 5. they have centre bore machined out to fit Renault, offset is now et20 and chambered on the back to clear calipers, then cream powder coat and vinyl wrapped lips. if I wanted silver wheels I'd have turinis :p

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
bouncy, but for money who cares... 35mm eibach springs for my ex's 182 cost more than the rokkors

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
thank u :)
on look out for an rs grille now and got few stickers to finish it off :)

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
may delock and color code strips and handles and delete boot handle in future but funds dependent as this car is number 2 in the spending order lol

TrackCar & F30 330d
Oooo those wheels are different.

Good on ya mate for doing somthing different. I have seen the wheels on a clio before but not like yours.

clio mk2 1.6 16v
wow really like them wheels! seen these wheels before on a clio but these look the nuts with the checkerd vinyl. would look smart with vinyl checkerd roof imo! but looks awesome as it stands!!

S4 Avant
If some one said to me "I'm going to do the lips of my wheels in chequered squares" I'd say it would look sh*t, but that actually looks good.

Centres need to black I reckon though

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
not a fan of the checker but the car looks sick on the borbets. Check's not even cool anymore cos its been raped imo of course

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
only update is color coded spoiler and bra, and some brake dust lol

poss got a full sport interior thats mint, inc doorcards, steering wheel, pedals, trims etc, but dont know whether i should put money into this wheras i can get wheel refurb on my OE GTT and retrim on my orange ones seats for same money

8ff93ed0.jpg