ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Don't hate me!!

172 Cup, Clio 197
OK so I had a 172 cup for 6 years and replaced it with a 197 which I had for 8 years, hence why I'm a member on this forum. Now we traded that Clio 197 in last week for a Megane F1 R26. Good condition seems well looked after but a few niggles that needed sorting parcel shelf double din stereo cage etc.

Now the problem, car was on 1/4 of a tank when we bought it, the Mrs filled it the brim at garage on way home, 30 quid (thought something was odd here straight away) we drove about 60 miles home and gauge didn't move.. I took it to work the next two days around 20 miles I guess and on the second day it dropped to 1/4 from full. We drove it the rest of the week maybe 20 miles and Friday went to fill up, 15 quid and the petrol grip clicks off, start the car and the tank says full.
Today I drove it a little tank is still full but range computer went from 28 to 71 miles.
I've had the access cover off and it looks exactly the same as the pump on the 197 hence why I'm here. I have found a wire off but can't find where it plugs in and a also a tube missing