ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

## Don't Forget To Quote Cliosport ##

Hi all

Just a reminder to quote Cliosport when ordering AND just as importantly if you are buying i.e. three tickets you say how many car passes you want.

Quoted on FCS CART:-

If you are a member of a car club please specify it by name when ordering SHOW ENTRY TICKETS, so that we can allocate you a club showground window pass, also how many vehicles are in your party. (max 1 vehicle pass per entry ticket) please indicate this clearly in the box below, as an administration fee of £5.00 will be payable for dispatching extra passes not ordered with entry tickets. E.g. 2 cars PGAC.

Cheers
Mark

Valver..
sooo just clearin something up.... if i have 4 in the car including me.. do i need to buy extra tickets.. or dose one ticket =1 car....??? :D

Octavia VRS
Each person needs a ticket mate so you will need a window pass for the car and 4 tickets

Golf R/Leon FR
ive just recieved my VIP ticket i put cliosport on the online form but it doesnt say cliosport on the ticket like last year. is this correct this year or wont i get on the stand?

172 Cup
I did not do this and so I need a second car pass.
If someone is still to order there ticket could you add an extra car pass to your order, and PM me.
Thanks

Have a read at the pass vip or otherwise, its a club entry pass and it does say that on it.

when you get in the club area you park on your stand.

All the pass does is permits you into that area pass security rather than being directed to the public car park.

Yes last year all club parking passes had club name son them but there was no actual purpose for this.

Ticket office will not send out extra parking passing as it doubles their work and costs so you get popped for £4 if you ask us for another one. I know its only a bit of paper but its a encouargement to member to do it right.

http://www.urbanimage.tv/fcs_cart/cart.html?productId=replacement

172 Cup
So as I mucked it up my wife is not able to bring her car, unless a club member asks for an extra club pass. She has a ticket, it is just the stand pass that she needs.
So if anybody is still going to order there tickets could you order an extra stand pass, and let me know.

that's the free option ;-) I'm sure someone will have a spare.

We used to give free replacements happily out but the admin shot through the roof as well as costs as we get loads forgetting to ask.

Cam

182 Cup
Bit of a silly question but if ive got a VIP ticket can i still go in the non VIP area?

Maz

LY 200
^^ Cam as long as you quoted cliosport you can park on the cliosport stand and have access to all normal and vip areas :)