ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dogbone Bush Question - Please Read!!!!

Clio 172 sport
Can somebody please confirm whether the dog bone mount bushes are different sizes for the 172 phase 1 and phase 2

I have brought powerlfex ones - part no. PFF60-211K and they look too big.

Clio 182 :)
If you're talking about this :

bienes7.jpg

It's the same for ph1, ph2, and 182 :D

Clio 172 sport
I am going to have to try again, but i just couldnt see how the new bushes would fit into the smaller wholes.....?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I though ph1s had none twisted dog bones, and ph2s had twisted as pictured, so there different?

Clio 172 sport
the bushes in each link look different, i just need to be 100% before i check again or send the part back

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Do you have a ph1 or ph2 172?

I'm sure they have different bushes

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I don't know which set you've got, but i'm 90% sure the ph1 and ph2 have different bushes as shown in the 2 links to k-tec

Clio 172 sport
I don't know which set you've got, but i'm 90% sure the ph1 and ph2 have different bushes as shown in the 2 links to k-tec

I have the powerflex set. I bought it off ebay because i saw that loads of people were buying them off here.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah but do you know if you have the ph1 or ph2 powerflex kit?