ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does no one actually like Angel eye headlights?

Mental 172 Cup
who cares what anyone else thinks? do what you want..

Your a fool if you modify your car from what others say..

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6

Really?

Do we not all modify our cars for the attention of others? Secretly, whilst fitting silvervisions do you think "they look ace to me"............. or do you really think "Everyone else will now approve"??

RB 182

^ This.

but don't you DARE put a Black Ice Magic Tree in your car. that's just tempting fate in winter.

Clio 200 Cup
^ This.

but don't you DARE put a Black Ice Magic Tree in your car. that's just tempting fate in winter.

I just snortec my tea, thanks for that!

OP, remember how terrible Lexus style light clusters look on anything that isn't a Lexus (and even that's questionable)? Angel eyes lights are the sequel to that misery...

Punto/Clio GTT
i do!

IMAG1101_zpsabe25470.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Looked a tidy example, love the VTS wheels man.

Lol Yeah not bad, took that pic after a detail. Wouldn't catch me in it these days though haha.

bonnet bung needed adjusting n/s

I had the bonnet off once and the fucker would never sit right again, I spent a few hours in the dark one night trying to line it up going round in circles getting it close then trying to get it bang on and it ending up way off again, this was what I settled with lol.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I had the bonnet off once and the f**ker would never sit right again, I spent a few hours in the dark one night trying to line it up going round in circles getting it close then trying to get it bang on and it ending up way off again, this was what I settled with lol.

​Might have been your problem....

Last edited:
  Mental 172 Cup
Really?

Do we not all modify our cars for the attention of others? Secretly, whilst fitting silvervisions do you think "they look ace to me"............. or do you really think "Everyone else will now approve"??

If you do your an idiot..

I modify my car for me and me only.. If people like it then fair enough, if they don't then it's not my problem.. They just have bad taste.. :)

I fit silvervisions for a purpose.. That's to get rid of the orange glow because 'I' think they look 10000x better..

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
They just look tacky, they were interesting briefly when they first came out as it was a bit different, but its not the 90s anymore.