ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does my 5dr need lowering?

Never really thought about doing it, always thought it was pretty low to begin with, but does anyone think it needs lowering, maybe only 40mm?

6128_580710810944_222304875_5042344_7334211_n.jpg

i jacked my mums 5dr up to swap the drivers front and passenger rear wheels (tyre fitter didnt listen to my mum on what tyres to change!) brick was there for the fear of it tipping :eek:

imag0004o.jpg

182 cup
Why the F**K r u bothering lowering a 5dr?!! They look s**t anyway so who cares!! Save ure money and get a decent car to play with!! ha ha

si13 said:
Why the F**K r u bothering lowering a 5dr?!! They look s**t anyway so who cares!! Save ure money and get a decent car to play with!! ha ha
Lol. Read the thread properly numbnuts. Welcome to sarcasm.

Cro

Meg'd r27

And I take offence to this....... and prove otherwise tbh :rasp:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
you're calling someone a r****d...
when your first post looked like this??

dont be such a troll, this thread was a joke!

HAHAHAHAHAH

anyway, to the op, is that axel stand on the jacking point, ull just bend them to f**k doing that, put it on the big cross member that runs the length of the car