ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone recognise this Clio?

Hi I've recently acquired a silver 02 Clio 172 reg FA02 HJJ. My flatmate owned it last summer having purchased it from a enthusiast from Seaham (NE), unfortunately the person he sold it to & the person I bought it off has lost all the history apart from a few MOTs & recipets for recent work. My flatmate said it had quite bait of history with it when he bought it. There is a tax disc holder for this website on the car. So I was hoping maybe some recognised it & could link me to the old owner or a build thread etc. Just trying to find out what parts etc may have been fitted & abut more about it.
Thanks I'll get a pic up in a min

image_zpsdbaf2955.jpg

Jack it up and have a look :) welcome to cs
Ye I've had a quick look round it & it's got a cat back stainless exhaust system, flatmate reckoned it was a K-tec stealth exhaust but looks to be a cobra stealth. Think it's custom made?! Then it's got ebiach sport line springs & drilled & grooved disc. Can't see anything else. Was just trying to find out if it had any engine mods etc