ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone have CLIP in the Chichester Sussex area?

Clio Trophy
I'm trying to get the brakes sorted on my Trophy as somewhere along the line someone has bled the brakes badly and got air into the ABS pump, if I bleed them with my pressure bleeder they are fine for a month until the ABS/TCS gets activated and then air gets in and the pedal goes soft again. Basically I need to activate the ABS pump whilst pressure bleeding so I can get all the air out and I understand CLIP is the only way to do this.

Thanks in advance,
Mat

Clio Trophy
I went to Rentech and they said they could help but it would be extra to put it on CLIP to do a Diagnostic check, I don't think the chap I spoke to quite understood what I was asking of them. The brakes have been fine after a second bleed with the power bleeder and if it goes spongy again I'll just repeat the process until I get all of the air out.

costiaa

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I went to Rentech and they said they could help but it would be extra to put it on CLIP to do a Diagnostic check, I don't think the chap I spoke to quite understood what I was asking of them. The brakes have been fine after a second bleed with the power bleeder and if it goes spongy again I'll just repeat the process until I get all of the air out.
What type of power bleeder you use ?