ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does Admiral accept mods?

6/468 17poo
Basically what it says in the title, got a renwal quote from norwich union and its gone down by £2, and its not even in my name, plus im 22, so gonna laugh them off.

Only mods are like wheels and 60mm lowering,

Cheers Ryan

182 Trophy
Basically what it says in the title, got a renwal quote from norwich union and its gone down by £2, and its not even in my name, plus im 22, so gonna laugh them off.

Only mods are like wheels and 60mm lowering,

Cheers Ryan

Yes they do.

I am with them at the moment and was thinking of getting some work done and within 24 hours they came back to be and told me the extra cost think it was about £60 - 65 for exhaust filter and cams.

Not had the work done yet but I am going to consider greenlight when my ren is due they seem to be quite good.

Chris

Golf GTD
they happily cover for mods, but dont pay out or replace them in an accident/theft. so they wont pay you more becuase your car is nicer etc.

6/468 17poo
thats all right, ok then say if you crash and its fully comp they obviously restore it back using standard parts?

sounds ok to me, im 22 its a 1.4 and cheapest is £450, thats poo!!!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
yup im with admiral, ive declared alloys and lowering, not sure how much it affected my policy

but at the time they gave me by far the best quote