ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do you think the neighbours will be angry ?

100_0983.jpg

100_0984.jpg

100_0987.jpg

100_0985.jpg

BG 182
Lovely picture mate lol are they all yours? Great that they all different colours too =]

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
f**k 'em.

You pay yor road tax, you can park where you like!!

(i have 6 outside... I have resorted to moving them around at night so nobody can see its me thats causing the chaos!! lol)

LY V6 with Recaros
Lol, my house is the same at the mo, we have 3 of them too! So does my next door neighbour now!

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
The license plate on the rear of the black one..

Is black BG with white lettering, that's meant for Military registered vehicles in the UK...

Never been in trouble with the cops for that?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Aye. The last pic was from late last yr, the others from the scotland run! Was A crackin meet, highlight meet for me from CS! 24cars in the drive!

Mk4 .:R32
schweet crib scotland.

we have 4 cars at ours and 6 when my missus and my bros missus are round.

182 has now gone!
Like the pics Ali, impressive...

When I go round Ollies there a 4 clios... Mine, his, his brothers and his mums...

Only mine at home, as I am the only one that drives!

GW Stage 2 R26
ive had a few threats off my neighbours since i got the quicksilver zorst lol. didnt like em much anyway.

wen my gfs ere an my sis bf we ave 7 cars here lol!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I don't see as it matters how many cars you have outside as long as they are legal and not getting in anyones way. We have two on the road at the moment and two in our drive. We did have three on the road when we still had the other Meggy. We do however make sure we don't park in other peoples spaces and when friends and family visit we don't let them park in the residents spaces either. That way everyone is happy and no complaints.

yep 5..

williams 2
williams 2
black hybrid
green hybrid
blue valver

green hybrid sold yesterday, blue valver taken yesterday, hopefully one of the williams will be sold tommorrow, and the other is being pulled to bits tommorrow broken for spares