ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do You Acknowledge other RS Clio's on the road?

Mini Cooper S sport
Not usually, but I have a had a couple of cheeky flashes before and waved or flashed back :)

I came up behind another racing blue 182 once and flashed my indicators but he ignored me the b@stard.

Golf R soon...
Most of the Renault Sports I spotted I used flash or wave!

Hell I do it in the R32 as well...forget what I'm driving sometimes! lol

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i smile at them as they pass and if they look too then i try and have a little play with them on the motorway :) also try and get infront of them so they can see my cliosport stickers ha ha, but never get spotted :(

had a nice drive with a black r27 ages ago on the way back from work, we kept overtaking each other purposly for about 20 miles, and then when i had to turn off near my house he flashed his hazards :)

i smile at them as they pass and if they look too then i try and have a little play with them on the motorway :) also try and get infront of them so they can see my cliosport stickers ha ha, but never get spotted :(

had a nice drive with a black r27 ages ago on the way back from work, we kept overtaking each other purposly for about 20 miles, and then when i had to turn off near my house he flashed his hazards :)

There was a c**k like that on the motorway a while back. Thought because he had a pikey 172 he would accelerate as I came past and keep at the same speed as me to "be cool" and he waved at me.

A wanker sign back, and he looked upset and let off lol.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
no i dont mean i try and get infront of them in a dangerous way! im usually doing 60mph on the m55 when i see them anyway cos it's the most boring motorway in the world & i'm usually too early for work and half asleep!

Audi S1
I look at all clios, either to laugh at there expense in there little 1.2's or i look at 172/182's and have a little play... i had a little play with two ford fiestas S the other day, an old fiesta tried it on the m20 aswell, i let him have his fun, simply waved godd bye ;).....YER i felt good haha

i acknowledge others in the same car, i always have done what ever car ive had, its only a bit of fun!

quite miserable if you dont really!!

C

Cupster

I only acknowledge other RS's and tasteful non's. The 4 boys with the standard 1.2 complete with cheese grater the other day got nothing! lol

BMW E92/Audi S3
Too much. Especially if shes fit...
Normally find the fit ones drive the baby engined ones because they cant handle it too big..hmmmm ;)

Snatch with DIY mods.
Erm, no. Maybe if i did then they would come round to my house. I could cook them dinner, then they could nail my missus and leave me with the washing up? Sounds fun :)

Sounds like your mrs would love it though. Why not treat her:D