ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do halfords sell apc?

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
i typed yes, but i meant no. lol is it Maguires that your lookin? get some APC from tesco's, its just as good, and about 90p

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Diasy APC from tesco is great for the price but you cant go wrong with a bulk bottle of Megs APC, it does last for ages and iv not found an APC that foams as well as Megs APC.

The foaming action is key when it comes to cleaning things such as dashes with a grain/textured surface, as it lifts the dirt away.

Found very little difference myself when applied via the megs foaming head when used in conjunction with a megs apc spray bottle.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
This is what i use:

Photo037.jpg

I have never used anything else though so i cant really compare it. For the price it is worth having IMO.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
APC standing for 'all purpose cleaner' has many uses for cleaning the car. I use it for cleaning arches, semi dirty wheels, trim before dressing, sills the list goes on.

Megane R26
The Megs stuff is still miles better, and is safe to use on interiors including fabrics - not the case with Daisy as it has been known to leave some staining.

Gets the Megs stuff if you can.

Another good one (exterior only) is Surfex HD, which cleans like nothing else. Awesome stuff