ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do Clio drums use the same cable connects as disks?

Lots of Alfas
Do you mean handbrake cables or braided brake lines?? What model clio is it as theres different drums, bendix, lucas etc.

LY 182
my goodrige set just said "2000 on clio with drums" so i would imagine there are variations with both age and rear set up

def reccomend them though, i did mine and bled through with dot5.1.. while i was at it i cleaned and adjusted the rear brakes.
pedal was so much firmer the brakelights stopped working - had to adjust the switch.

LY 182
of course it will - it will make as much difference as putting them on the front equally.
think about it.. when you press the brake pedal you pressurise the whole hydrualic system, so anything that can give (the hoses) are going to give.
so if you just fit the fronts the sponginess is just going to be there in the rear hoses.
putting just the fronts or backs on is a pointless excercise imo