ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do Americans Know What A Clio Is?

Clio 182 FF
I cant remember what car at all!

It was the craziest track day ever no briefing literally turn up and go!!! you have around 20 motorbikes flying around, all types of cars overtaking whenever they like (basically a race) People are more careful on the Nordschleife.

I've got on board videos just need to get round to uploading them.

PB172,dci100,dci65
I have seen a few V6 with US plates on photos. One of them was even of pink color:)

I the video it look more like he was just wondering how could something like a clio take him over in the end of a curve.

Clio 182 FF
I've just watched my on board video and you can kind of see what car it is. I will post a photo when I'm home.

Based on his other videos a Chevy Cobalt SC...

Chevrolet-Cobalt-SS-SC.jpg

In American a clio is a "commmmpaaact"

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Should've wound down the window and screamed "Yo ass hurts"... he'd have loved it.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
What's wrong with him not knowing what a Clio is? There will be a plethora of cars from over there that we won't know about because they're not available to us.

How will they have got the car over to Germnay, shipped it then flew out sepperate?

That's dedication for a track day! Ha

or he is in the forces in germany possibly ???

they have a few bases like .... errr Ramstein and the surrounding bases which is not that far from the ring !!

Lots of american bases in that area ... and ramstein has every american car dealership on site ... it was at one time the largest american comunity not on US soil with a quater of a million people living there