ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Divinity : Original Sin 2

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182
‘Tis good. Looks very pretty and polished to play.

Does help if you’ve got octopus fingers on the pad though - shitload of inputs.

And I can confirm, it supports local PC co-op play - two pads into one PC. Works a treat - are you listening, Blizzard???

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182
Actually back-pedaled a bit on this and have gone back to the original Divinity (enhanced edition) for filling that RPG need, alongside finishing Wasteland 2.

If anyone has wanted to have a dabble with an RPG, yet felt they were a bit unwieldy or required crazy levels of understanding about lore and mechanics - Divinity is a great starting point. Easy to pickup and understand - with a whole host of customization, should you need it. Definitely one to recommend if it comes up in a sale.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
Awesome game, I bought it when it came out and couldn't put it down. Loved the turn based combat, brilliant RPG.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182
Awesome game, I bought it when it came out and couldn't put it down. Loved the turn based combat, brilliant RPG.
I really like the 'logic' in the combat. Like hurling an oil canister at enemies, that in turn covering them - then having another member of your party ignite them all with a fireball spell. I have noticed slightly weird outcomes though - like shuffling zombies being damaged by poison effects? I'm pretty sure the undead would be immune to the likes of poison and venom?

I went all Rambo with the combat initially and didn't really get far without dying. I've since applied a a bit of brainz and managing much better with it. Definitely a lot of fun to play.