ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

disgruntaled girl friend

Please help as my clio has had loads of bits and bobs planned for it my girl friend is pissed at me coz she cant find and body styling for her R reg nissan almera gti can any help me please !!!!

consider yaself lucky my x. didnt like me doing anything to my car!! must be why we split then! my next GF definetly has to be into cars or be happy to leave me to it without moaning.

I bought my stealth tuned Valver on the sly. My girlfriend hates it!! She says the leather is naff and noveau-riche; the colour (black) makes it too hot in the summer; the wheels (again black) make it look too bad-boy; its too fast and she gets scared (171 bhp at flywheel) - Ive never taken her over 75 in it!!!

What can you do!!??

GR7

Shiny red R32

Tell her to find someone with a Civic, an old Rover or an MPV if she is scared of going fast!

a real girl who knew a bit about cars would be would be sliding around on the leather in a 170+BHP clio ;-)

it worth bearing in mind that they will soon find somthing else to complain about if the car went.

Tell me about it. She wants me to get a VW Campervan - split screen. Theyre nice, but somehow I get the feeling I wouldnt enjoy ripping around in it so much.

I took my mates one for a spin - the gearknob cmae off in my hand!!

Tell me about it. She wants me to get a VW Campervan - split screen. Theyre nice, but somehow I get the feeling I wouldnt enjoy ripping around in it so much.

I took my mates one for a spin - the gearknob came off in my hand!!

my girlfreind loves my car, so does her brother, shes not too bothered about the head vibrating bass though!
she sez my car looks cute(lol)

i drive carful when shes in with me(honest)
delboy

yeh my girl loves my car as well.
but i must admit i do like hers but i would never swap 4 my 16v I de badges it 4 her it fun for anoying boy racers and it does look rather rude