ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirty to clean Black Mk2 172 - Long time since last photos taken!

Renault Sport clio 1
Gave the car a well deserved clean and thought I would take some pics for the first time in a while!

And Sadly I'm thinking of selling it in the new year! :dapprove:

See if you can spot the Recaro's! :rasp:

Before:

DSC_4292 LR.jpgDSC_4297 LR.jpgDSC_4291 LR.jpgDSC_4294 LR.jpgDSC_4293 LR.jpgDSC_4296 LR.jpgDSC_4298 LR.jpgDSC_4295 LR.jpg

After:
DSC_4299 LR.jpgDSC_4300 LR.jpgDSC_4303 LR.jpgDSC_4302 LR.jpgDSC_4301 LR.jpg

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Looking good!

I'm not sure about washing the back window though, I've always dreamed of having a dirty window but clean paintwork.

Megane 225 F1
When you cleaned it, what did you do. Just a wash or a wash polish seal etc?

I washed mine the other day and it looked no where near as nice as that. Although mine is in desperate need of a detail.

Renault Sport clio 1
I jet washed all the crap off I could then I washed and rinsed and washed and rinsed again. I use a wash mit and Meguars NXT.

2001 Clio RS MKII
Do you have more pictures of it?And what tyre size do you have with how many lowering? I'm doubting between 16" or 17" Turini's...

Renault Sport clio 1
Nope the seats are Recaro speeds from a ITR.

Awseome seats and I prefer them to the trophy Recaros.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I like this. Looks like Brembo's old rep. The exhaust looks tidy on it to. Is it a k-tec one ?

Sam!