ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DIRTY 197 BREMBO CALIPERS

Hi, could anyone suggest a way of cleaning my 197 calipers? They started off silver and now are grey at best!! They are filthy and no amount of scrubbing with hot water and soap gets them clean! Is there anyway of making them look new again?

Please help!!

Cheers!

106 GTi
What finish do they have one them ? - I cleaned up some red Brembos with some Klasse All in One.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Might sound silly, but fairy powerspray as a one off, spray on, agitate (sp) with a brush, job done, rinse properly. Done all this twice a year on mine 172 and 182, and it works beautifully :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Brick acid from B&Q. Just don't get it on your wheels.

Its what our valetors use.

RS 200
What finish do they have one them ? - I cleaned up some red Brembos with some Klasse All in One.

I dont think they have a glossy painted finish to them so its not as easy to clean them up like getting dust off the wheel.
They have a sort of matt finish so dirt and grime seems to "soak" into the them slightly.