ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirt2 tournaments

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
tournaments are easy to find if you read the book! lol, go outside then scroll to "news" then you have 3 options previous/current/upcoming click on current and find out what it is.

At the moment its a time trial event, on a Rally track in china Yu ***** sprint (cant remeber the full name) fastest time is something like 1:30 in a Dallenbach special

Evo 8 MR
1.27 which is absolutely solid to even keep in sight let alone beat. I find it really difficult to win on this game or even come second so the majority of the online trophies are practically unatainable. Everyone is like level 40+ aswell, I'm only level 9 and ive done 20 odd races.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
oh is it 1.27 now :( when it was 1:30 i could keep up but they gradually started to pull away still insite by the end tho, i set my fastest at 1:33 and at the time i was 33rd then the next day i was 50th now i dread to think