ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dimma Clio.

Seen this on another site, Apparently its up for sale pretty soon.

Dimma8.jpg

dcb98466.jpg

Dimma.jpg

1.8 Civic EX
BluePete said:
Just your run of the mill valver eh?

haha! what was it these guys did to the engine of these I can't remember. I remember there was once the 4wd cossie engined dimma clio but that was a while back now....

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
The dimma seems a bit dated now, although still gorgeous.

Id prefure a maxi

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
that is lovely, i remember seeing a dimma 5gt @premises im not allowed to say, but as bubbles says they look dated but feck me are they nice

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Nice photoshop! now it has all the lovelyness of the Maxi.. but dimma style? hehe

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Bubbles said:
Nice photoshop! now it has all the lovelyness of the Maxi.. but dimma style? hehe

I wasn't so sure about it at first but looking at it again I think it looks pretty smart.

Its struck me that our members who are below the age of about 20 will have probably missed the whole wide arch thing from the nineties completely...

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
i'm sure some of them were supercharged,there was a gold one on ebay before & that was supercharged

172 cup TT
its funny how a load of people have spoken about it like its something pretty new, must be the youngsters :)... I remember years ago wanting one of them... looking kinda just "alright" now... they used to be like "awesome" :)

J

jamesy

That thing looks a beast if i did'nt know any better id say it has dna from a diablo with them devilish looksLOL

J

jamesy

well i think the 16vs and williams look gorgeous and normally would'nt dream of putting a kit on such a car but that kit with them wheels is most certainly an exception