ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

different knocking to the usual!!!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
right i'm aware of the engine mount knock on hard acceleration but this is different......

when i go from reversing to a stop and put it in first it knocks once as i pull away?!?! doesn't make a difference if straight or turning so don't think its steering related! anyone else had this? doesn't look like a caliper is loose or anything!

cheers j

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
bump! taking a socket set to it saturday! take the whole fookin front off if i have to...... doing my swede in

BMW F31
mine used to do that, found the top engine mount (the one on the left as you look at the car from the front) was knackered.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
anyone else??? just want to know where to be checking! guess should get to all the mounts first!!!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
had a butchers and cant find anything loose??? just goingto leave it i think until something falls off it...