ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Difference Between These 2 Nilfisk Pressure Washers?

I wouldn't worry about the cable reel, it makes straightening out the hose a pain and can touch the car as it doesn't lie flat, better to loosely coil it and hang over the handle

Not that it matters, now you've ordered one, but these were always superior to the Karcher equivalent as they had metal impellors in the pump rather than the plastic that failed all the time. I believe, however, Karcher have updated their design, but it's still left the majority of the detailing world with a bad taste, so most still suggest Nilfisk unless going very high end (Midlands Car Care, Jim White details etc).

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
I have the maplin one, its awesome. Love the spray pattern too, it isn't like a wide burst like my old jetwash but more circular.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I have the maplin one, its awesome. Love the spray pattern too, it isn't like a wide burst like my old jetwash but more circular.
I think it's called the auto nozzle, gives a much wider jet than the than the adjustable pressure nozzle that it comes with

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
It's just the spray, sort of a huge circle shape not a line like most jetwashes, not sure if it's good or not really but kinda cool!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
The rotating nozzle? Do not use that on the paint work. It is a narrow point jet not a fan, that spins at hight speed creating the circle. Get that near any kind of chip and you're likely to lift paint or clear coat.

I only use that nozzle for cleaning the path and brickwork

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Nope not that one, its rotating kind of but huge, hard to explain. Ill see if I can get a photo. it's just where most jetwashes spray in a line, this one is a larger circle. Pretty good really, its wide so wouldn't touch the paintwork.