ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nilfisk ALTO C120.4-6 X-TRA Pressure Washer

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/33984...fisk-ALTO-C120-4-6-X-TRA-Pressure-Washer-230V

p4767356_l.jpg

I Picked one of these up on Saturday to replace my Burnt out Karcher K2.110.

The difference between these 2 pressure washers is Night and day!

First thing I noticed is the build quality, The Nilfisk is much sturdier, and weights allot more than the old unit I threw out, It stays upright when working around the car (Which annoyed me with the Karcher as it kept falling over)

Storing the unit is also much easier, it has a nice mount for the High Pressure hose on the top (Although this is simply storage and the hose has to fully be removed when in use) and 2 pegs to wind the power cable round, The Lance clips nicely away and there are 2 storage clips for the spray heads.

The Lance is much nicer to use with the Quick release Spray heads and the Adjustable Pressure / Spray pattern they allow you to use. The 'Foam Gun' isn't bad either, its not a foam gun like we are all used to for use with Snow Foam but it was great for spraying a 'Soapy' prewash over the car ensuring all the bodywork was nice and slick before moving onto the 2BM. It also came to use later as I was being lazy and didn't dry the car or Wax (As my FK1000p is still holding on 6 months after its last application) So i loaded up the 'foam gun' with some Demon shine and gave it a thorough Spray.

In all a Massive 2 thumbs up from me for the Nilfisk, a PW that punches well above its price tag. :thumb:

Good to know.

Re the falling over issue, I always put mine on the ground as found this occuring every time I washed the car!