ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Diecast model Clios

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get hold of a diecast clio? I've seen threads posted on here but they're from years ago and the sites that are linked are dead or the models discontinued.
not wanting to pay 70 euros for a 1/18 sport like i saw on one link to a foreign site (which is now not selling them lol)
preferably non sport, I want to modify it to look like my van when i'm done, would like 1/18 really cause the 1/43 look like they could just fall to bits and i want opening doors and stuff :eek:

172 cup- suzu rf600r
dont know about what the sizes are, but dealers usually have some i think?

failing that? ebay.

Expert HDI & R53
Ive had a Ph2 one for a while now.
P1010642.jpg

JMR

RB 182 Cup
They are pretty tricky to get hold of now.

I have a Monaco Blue 172 1/43 scale Universal Hobbies, which cost a small fortune
And a 1/64 scale Albi Blue Renaultsport Clio 197

Try an eBay shop called Carr Collectables.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Daz, that model is similar to my Monaco, I will see if I have some pics.
Think mine says 2003 model.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
ahhh..

http://www.universalhobbies.net/car...t-clio-ii-phase-ii-france-telecom-3110-0.html

http://www.universalhobbies.net/car...renault-clio-ii-phase-ii-la-poste-3047-0.html

the yellow one does look better with the alloys, but for the sake of 11 euros is it worth it lol, could just spray the steelies black and that'll do, i'll never find a model exactly like mine unless i get a sport kit then buy a sport model lol

aannd, how big are the 1/43 clios? i always thought it was teeny tiny! does it look big enough to work on? like take the seats out and that?

Last edited:
I have a limited edition 1/18 Flame Red 172 but it was around £60 to buy. The only other Mk2 Clios in 1/18 scale are the V6 ones posted above.

I also have two 172 Cup models in 1/43 scale that I'm willing to sell but these are too small to modify I would say.

Stripped yozza'd cup
I have a limited edition 1/18 Flame Red 172 but it was around £60 to buy. The only other Mk2 Clios in 1/18 scale are the V6 ones posted above.

I also have two 172 Cup models in 1/43 scale that I'm willing to sell but these are too small to modify I would say.

Pm me how much. I might take one off your hands....

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I have a mental amount of clio diecasts now

Off the top of my head about 25 I'd say!

Plus the 3 Tamiya clios that are coming out to play when the weather perks up!