ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Diagnostic code p0300 help

AB Clio 182 FF
Hi all , had a problem with my car for a week or 2 now , just got a elm 327 diagonstic reader , i am get the error code P0300-Random/multiple cylinder misfire detected

any ideas what this could be ?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Sounds like a coil pack issue - Was the fault "Active" or "Memory"?

Just clear it and see if it comes back firstly

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I'm assuming the car is running like a bag of spanners then? The usual suspects apply:
  • Coil Pack
  • Plug Leads
  • Plugs
First thing to check before spending any cash is that the plug wells aren't full of water or oil. If they are this will most likely be the cause of the missfire.

Mick

AB Clio 182 FF
I'm assuming the car is running like a bag of spanners then? The usual suspects apply:
  • Coil Pack
  • Plug Leads
  • Plugs
First thing to check before spending any cash is that the plug wells aren't full of water or oil. If they are this will most likely be the cause of the missfire.

Mick

Checked the plugs bout a week or so ago they looked fine , gonna try a coil pack then if not will try the leads