ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Devil/Magnex exhaust

astra coupe 2.2

Two questions in one really, on my williams i have a magnex back box and it sounds ok but i want it to be a bit meatier! thinking of a Devil box as a replacement?? also i wanna get an induction kit for it, have had a look at the spec in some mags and looking along the lines of a K&N - anyone offer adive on either of the questions??

thanks in advance.

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

I have a K&N induction kit for sale £30 in very good condition including P&P. There about £75 new. PM me if your interested.

As for the exhaust just get a decat pipe from k tec will give you a few bhp and make the exhaust louder.

If you want a good sounding zorst, along with decent power gains and good quality, get a K-Tec Racing exhaust. Also for extra power get a de-cat. Get the straight through pipe if you want it really loud!

As for the IK, dont bother with a normal K&N or Piper X, as these will lose you power, unless you just want it for the noise.

Either put a preformance panel filter in or a sealed IK like the Piper X Viper or BMC CDA.