ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detroit: Becoming Human

SG9 Forester STi
Has anyone played this yet?

I’ve been playing xbox for the last few years because of Forza and Battlefield but I’m tempted to jump back on the PS4 for this game.

I’ve played the old school Fahrenheit games, then went on to heavy rain, beyond two souls etc and I quite enjoy the weird story/game format.

The demo reminded me of a mash up between heavy rain and deus ex but just wanted to see if anyone’s played before I buy it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Not played or seen this one - is it a console exclusive?

Tried the Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain games in the past, but they didn't quite pull me in. I could definitely see the appeal to them both - I just think you have to be in the right frame of mind to enjoy games like that, rather than something you can pickup for 20 minutes or so.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Not played or seen this one - is it a console exclusive?

Tried the Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain games in the past, but they didn't quite pull me in. I could definitely see the appeal to them both - I just think you have to be in the right frame of mind to enjoy games like that, rather than something you can pickup for 20 minutes or so.
PS4 only :(

SG9 Forester STi
Yeah, as Cookie said, PS4 only which is annoying as I'm preferring the Xbox these days.

You definitely need to be in the right frame of mind as you say but I've always found them quite appealing as a change from the usual. Until Dawn was another similar one but I can't remember if that was PS4 or Xbox now.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
It's pretty cool to be honest. That said, I'm not sure I would buy a PS4 based on the strength of this title alone. If you're planning on playing The Last of Us 2, God of War, etc. then it's worthwhile as the PS4 has some great exclusives in the pipeline.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
I completed it within a day but there are so many choices you make that alter the story, god knows how many endings there are! The visuals were stunning though!

i'm glad I have an xbox one x and a ps4 pro so I can get exclusives, however the better exclusives come out on ps4 IMO, that being said the xbox one is a better media centre device.

SG9 Forester STi
It's pretty cool to be honest. That said, I'm not sure I would buy a PS4 based on the strength of this title alone. If you're planning on playing The Last of Us 2, God of War, etc. then it's worthwhile as the PS4 has some great exclusives in the pipeline.

I’ve got a PS4 too so that’s not a problem. I think The Last of Us has to be my favourite ever game. Brilliant game, so I’m definitely waiting for 2!

I’ve not played God of War so will have to have a nose at that one too.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
I’ve got a PS4 too so that’s not a problem. I think The Last of Us has to be my favourite ever game. Brilliant game, so I’m definitely waiting for 2!

I’ve not played God of War so will have to have a nose at that one too.
I agree, last of us is my favourite game too. Looks epic in 4k HDR on a ps4 pro!