ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing World : KDS 'Detailing fools Day' . 01/04/2012 Anyone from here going?

Non Sport Megane
YAY! a whole 3 people! :rasp: haha, early start for me sunday! :( got to leave at half 8 at the latest to get to the premier inn for half 9! ohwell! guna be an epic day!

Last edited:
  Non Sport Megane
thats fine with me buddy, i really dont mind! rather get there early, befoer all the decent bargains get snapped up! pictures needed for definate!

Yep I shall be there!
Sounds like its gonna be awesome. Loads of traders going to be there, along with some nice cars. Just hope it doesn't rain!

Has anyone got a SatNav? I blew mine up!

Sweet. I'll see you there then. I'll aim to get there just before half nine so we can get there when it starts at ten.
I'll check on here in the morning see if smith197 has confirmed he'll be there.

Ha I cleaned it quickly this afternoon. Although its going to be a state compared the rest there. Swirls everywhere :(

Non Sport Megane
Alright buddy, i intend to leave at half 8 ish, as its going to take me about an hour to get there! il PM you my mobile number, so you can let me know when your there :)