ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing World : KDS 'Detailing fools Day' . 01/04/2012 Anyone from here going?

Non Sport Megane
il be along to this! looks like itl be good, as i want to learn how to detail my car! and i would of been paid by then!

Non Sport Megane
Lol, i always pay someone to clean my car, so i may as well learn how to do it properly myself! and as soon as i read 'il try and arrange some supercars to be there' it kind of sealed the deal for me! :L and seeing the variety of cars in the pictures aswell!

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
I think i will go as will be a gd insight into it and I was gonna look at getting a detail done :)

Megane GT
Would like to have come to this, but thats the day I come back from holiday. James28, can you let me know if they do another one?

Megane GT
Although it has just been confirmed we will be having a hosepipe ban from 5th April. So doesn't look like we'll be getting in much detailing this summer as it is! :(

Hahaha, typical! And thanks for the link, Ill check it out :)

Non Sport Megane
im still going to this! looking forward to it! feck the hose pipe ban! :rasp: wont stop me from having a clean car.. :approve:

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Right. Pretty sure I wana go now ha. I'd be up for meeting up with people before hand!
Where's everyone closest to / en route to Gillingham?
I don't mind Where I meet everyone but I come from paddock wood near tunbridge wells

Non Sport Megane
im coming from burgess hill! omg smith197! my grandparents used to live in paddock wood! how about all metting at beltring hop farm? if everyone knows where that is?

Non Sport Megane
That just comes up with a blank google maps!
When you calculate Directions, up the top there is a button with what looks like a chain link, click that and it provides you with a proper link with your route!
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr...nAIACmh6Pm8gs3YRzGqj5spSRDH2A&mra=ls&t=m&z=10

That's sounds good to me mate
whats does everyone else think? meet here, then head too KDS?
The Hop Farm Family Park
Paddock Wood, Tonbridge
Kent
TN12 6PY