ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing weekend , EP

Range Rover sport
only rememberd to get pictures half way through detailing the car so cant see much difference as ive only got pictures of 2nd and 3rd stages but the end resualt was soo worth it :D

bought the civic around 3 months ago completely standerd since then ive done quiet abit and still have a huge list of things to do.
The paint tbh wasn't in very good condition when i picked it up from the dealers so i knew one weekend i would have to bring all the detailing stuff home from work and get cracking.
Jamie will know it wasnt anything special to look at when i bought her :p

heres a few pictures going through the process.

Enjoy.

jacked up , wheels off , detailing began .. this is after i had done first and 2nd stage on paint preperation :( .

P4181994.jpg

how filthy the arches where

P4181997.jpg

nice and clean

P4182008.jpg

roof finished, hardest part , so many scratches and swirl marks.

P4181979.jpg

final finish applied and gave her a good wash down.

P4182022.jpg

P4182026.jpg

P4182028.jpg

P4182024.jpg

P4182033.jpg

P4182018.jpg

S23

The Cleee-O
Jealous, jealous, jealous, want. That looks lovely, and you did a nice job of cleaning it to :rasp:. Wheel colour is really nice actually, and liking the different rear plate and the mugen stickers on the side. I'm hoping to get one of these next, Cosmic Grey is by far the best colour for them IMO. Love it mate :D

Range Rover sport
Nice.

Why the JDM-sized plate?

Just think its a bit different , i have alot of plans for it and i think the import sized plate will look well once finished :p

niice
whats the best way to clean inside the arches?

I usually put the pressure washer on them firstly to get rid of as much as i can then give it a good blast with some tar remover scrub all the muck off.
Once there rinsed and dried put a little tyre shine on the plastics (y) works a treat.

Yeah, has come along way. Wasn't it on different wheels last time?

Yeh had those horrible multi-spoke sort of alloys, didn't like them at all had to go..

Jealous, jealous, jealous, want. That looks lovely, and you did a nice job of cleaning it to :rasp:. Wheel colour is really nice actually, and liking the different rear plate and the mugen stickers on the side. I'm hoping to get one of these next, Cosmic Grey is by far the best colour for them IMO. Love it mate :D
Thanks mate :D given the title of my job i always get criticized if my car isn't tip top lol so take pride in looking after every car as if it was my own :D

As for the comments on cosmic ... i have been in two minds about where to leave it as it is , go ahead with my plans and she if she grows on me, if not i have thought about staying late after work every night for a week and painting it champ white, would still keep the bronze wheels , think it would look nuts.

Range Rover sport
One last picture i found after uploading . looks the best and really shows the detailing and effort.

P4171873.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looks 10x better with the H on the centre caps! looks well that! Is it a Type R? or just a Sport?

S23

The Cleee-O
As for the comments on cosmic ... i have been in two minds about where to leave it as it is , go ahead with my plans and she if she grows on me, if not i have thought about staying late after work every night for a week and painting it champ white, would still keep the bronze wheels , think it would look nuts.

Keep it Cosmic! It's such and awesome colour, especially in the sun (well I think it is anyway :)) . And white is even worse to keep clean ;)

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
liking that mate. looking for a new car atm and considering one of these. what's the differences between the type r and sports ? i'm meaning bumpers, spoilers etc ..

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
liking that mate. looking for a new car atm and considering one of these. what's the differences between the type r and sports ? i'm meaning bumpers, spoilers etc ..

Killie eh?

Rear spoiler is different, badges are different, wheels look s**t a standard on a sport, and I think thats pretty much it except the interior/engine etc

Range Rover sport
Killie eh?

Rear spoiler is different, badges are different, wheels look s**t a standard on a sport, and I think thats pretty much it except the interior/engine etc

got it in one,

can get them looking just as good as a type r if not better with a few good mods, every type r i see is exacly the same nobody ever does anything to them.

you can get an upgraded sport to what the premier type r is .

has a double din head unit , leather seats , better wheels.

Range Rover sport
Will definitely have to make a progress thread now.
After this months payday (2weeks to go :p) car is coming into the workshop, windows out , doors, tailgate, bumpers, bonnet off , and respraying it all in champ white.

Debating on whether to go for a carbon roof or not yet.

Range Rover sport
we will see mate , just had my mate photoshop a picture what it will look like with my bronze wheels :p

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT ..

finalpicofwhatitwilllooklike.jpg