ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing spray during drying ??

Clio V6 and Ford Mondeo
I have heard that people use things like a detailing spray during towel drying there car. I use drying cloth's but should I use a detailing spray as well to help the towels along ??

If so I use alot of Zymol products so should I use the field glaze or detail spray.

Thanks again for all your help

106 GTi
As above meant top help the towel to glide along to minimize the risk of marring.

I have some Meguiars Last Touch QD mixed half and half with water for drying purposes if I do towel dry.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
As above meant top help the towel to glide along to minimize the risk of marring.

I have some Meguiars Last Touch QD mixed half and half with water for drying purposes if I do towel dry.

Me too! Well actually i have the CG version of Last touch, but 50:50 wi water.

Skoda Fabia vRS
i wouldnt be using zymol for this stage, would be a waste of money

buy something like last touch from meguiars, quikshine from clearkoat, or one of the many chemical guys ones

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

Me too! Well actually i have the CG version of Last touch, but 50:50 wi water.

link? I need to stop marring on mine, Black Meganes seem prone to it.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
synthetic detailer from CG or if your lazy duragloss aquawax

RB 182
Been using this from Megs of late after someone recommending it and it's pretty good.

Used to use the C&G stuff and still have loads of it.

Renault Clio S
What's the alternative to towel drying, other than driving around the block once or twice?

106 GTi
Even with Filtered water from the Aquaglem, I still do a lap of the block to get the trappped runs out.