ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing parts of my Clio 182

Renault Clio 182
Guys,

Im looking to get the side bits on my Clio 182 painted (the bits that say '2.0 16v') and I want your recommendation on anyone who could do such a job.

On the flip side, does anyone already produce such a product that would pop on in place of the old versions to buy?

I basically want to have the whole background in metallic black (same as my car) but have the '2.0 16v' writing part in Kawasaki Racing Green.

Any help appreciated....

Clio 172
Just av a crack at it yourself mate. I did mine ford graphite grey with fluoro yellow writing. Really easy job tbh

Renault Clio 182
normally this is something I would try having painted little RC car bodyshells in the past but I simply dont have the time at the moment. I would rather put my faith in putting some business to someone who can do it for me...this time.