ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailed the low mobile today - pic heavy

Fiesta ST-3
i'm not sure mate i just asked for them to be set up so they were straight. Getting done again when i get spacers so will get it sorted then :)

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
well mines was laser aligned but they had to raise the front because the height adjusting rings were against the tyres, got spancers now and it went back down so, you might have the same issue, nice car anyway if av not said, lol

Iceberg 172
BLIMEY! That looks great!

Just replied to your spacers thread and thought your profile pic looked good! But wow, that looks great.

I'd suggest maybe 25mm rear spacers though... 20mm up front... that's each side by the way. needs some poke at the rear to really pull it off.

But well done... it look really good!

53' clio mk2 1.2 16v
Asif i've just found this. Were told about you other day (i think) keighley area? was told you was lower, was gutted haha. Nice car man!

Ph1 Williams No: 112
Chris your car turned legendary very quickly, and will stay that way now!

Nice work mate, get your arse down south and see Rich and I.