ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailed the low mobile today - pic heavy

Fiesta ST-3
The car was FILTHY so i spent most of the day washing, claying, polishing then waxing then went out for a few cheeky pics.

DSCF0249.jpg

DSCF0268.jpg

DSCF0220.jpg

DSCF0219.jpg

DSCF0269.jpg

DSCF0222.jpg

DSCF0224.jpg

DSCF0227.jpg

DSCF0267.jpg

DSCF0257.jpg

DSCF0250.jpg

DSCF0231.jpg

Comments please :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Why have I not seen pics of this before?!

Thats pure awesome!
Best looking clio I've seen for a while, works so well!

I had turbines on my old Dynamique back in the day!

You need a small change though.....on the rear hubs you have the brass (I think?!) cover to hide the hub nut, take that off and spray it the colour of the car, then assuming they fit buy 2 more and put them on the front, would make a big difference I think!
Other than that, don't change a thing it looks sweet!

Fiesta ST-3
Wow thanks JP! Means a lot :)

I didn't put the covers on but i know what you are saying. It's on the agenda.. not the biggest fan of them but i dont like the centres on turbines! Need spacing too :( Just unsure how much to do becuase i don't want camber unless i have to

EP3 Civic Type R
Think this looks ace, but.... genuine question.... how do you drive it on the excellent british roads?!

Fiesta ST-3
The roads up near me aren't TOO bad, and believe it or not it actually goes over speed bumps (some anyway). Just gotta watch out for potholes!

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I haven't checked the meets section for a while if im honest. I will start :)

Car looks great, the stance is almost spot on! its rather demanding of attention as it is though!

Are you not on the Yorkshire PM list? mike normally makes sure people are aware!

Fiesta ST-3
thanks mate, bit of spacing and it will be there or there abouts!!

I am yeah but tbh I haven't had much time for meets so I haven't even checked. I will now though however may need to make special requests about the venue being fairly accessible :D

Fiesta ST-3
ha, indeed. Could be famous for beaching somewhere at a cs meet. Either that or getting to the meet but having to park outside the photo place :(

Fiesta ST-3
Thanks guys. Good feedback makes it all worth while as I'm sure you all know!

Toomer they are 15" turbines from a mk1 valver

Stagecoach Ticket
Ha! Wondered if anybody would notice... got them of Andyrg off here. 10x better than the 17" wolfrace pieces of shite he had on it before!

Thanks lindleyp :)

Are corsa and clio rims the same offset then? i see so many wheels come up cheap on the corsa c forum never even botherd to think about it

Car looks great mate!!

as above i think spacers would finish it off a treat

and please please sort them plates out lol let it down so much

Considerd maybe smoothing and colour coding the bullets i reackon that would suite it well

Fiesta ST-3
The centre bore would be different anyway, needed spigots as corsa's have a 56.6mm and clios have a 60.1mm.

The plates were a bday present off my mate, had to put them on for a while to please him. After some pressed ones, all in the plan :)

Fiesta ST-3
bonnet is fubard!!!! loads of bubbles of rust and dents thats why the bra is there so will probs keep it for when i get a new one for motorway driving!

Fiesta ST-3
Cheers, Nah its just neutral. Was positive but got it sorted this weekend. Must just be the way it looks on one or 2 of the pics

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Should you not have 0.30 of negative camber tho, thats what i've got anyway