ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailed the 200 today

Clio RS200
Hello

Finally we had a day where it was warm but cloudy so I decided to detail the 200 today.

Wheel Clean
Wash
Claying
Wash Again
Drying
Sealing
Wax
Interior Clean Including Hoover
Window Clean
Alloy Sealing
Tyre Dressing

Took 4.5 hours in total, cleaning the wheels took an hour as the brake dust seems to get everywhere!

A few pictures of the finished result:

SAM_0084.jpg

SAM_0085.jpg

SAM_0086.jpg

SAM_0087.jpg

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Those wheels are so wrong. Desperately needs a spoiler too.

I'd have one tomorrow if i could afford it though.

200 Ultra Red
Looks spotless mate, cracking effort... with regards to your wheels, I have the exact same spec of UR200 and simply got my wheels done in gloss black, I think they look as good if not better than speedlines... well I would say that though wouldn't I... :p

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

200 Ultra Red
Ah just noticed the lack of red brembos... so not same spec as mine but would still consider gloss black for the wheels to match the front end and rear diffuser.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The correct spoiler doesn't ruin them, it improves them.

...and yeah, you need Speedlines & Recaros. :eek:

37f0862e.jpg

Clio RS200
I don't want Recaros, I don't find buckets comfortable.

Im not spending £500+ on some speedlines, im happy with the alloys but still tempted to get them done in gloss black.

Save the money you'd spend making them look even worse in black and put it towards some Speedlines.

At least you haven't got a Cup Spoiler :D