ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailed 8k mile Inferno 182

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Hey guys,

Some of you may remember that I picked up my 182 the other week. Well today she finally got a decent clean. Clean, clay, polish, glaze and wax.

Huge thanks Gareth at Detailed Obsession for doubling up with me and making it a much easier job. :star:

Car is 100% stock except for a new Alpine headunit from Matt at MT Audio :star:

I know the colour devides opinion, but shes damn glossy now anyway :)

182wax9.jpg

182wax13.jpg

182wax3.jpg

182wax32.jpg

182wax35.jpg

182wax17.jpg

182wax3-1.jpg

182wax10.jpg

182wax39.jpg

182wax41.jpg

182wax44.jpg

182wax20.jpg

182wax22.jpg

182wax27.jpg

182wax30.jpg

182wax37.jpg

Last edited:
  Z4 Coupe
Looks cleannnnn!

Something about this colour i realllly like! Theres just one odd thing, and i mean 'odd' thing that puts me off and its the yellow rear number plate doesnt go well againt the colour of the car!

I obviously no there is NOTHING anyone can do about that, its just my only niggle:eek:

Besides that, Sweet man!

Stunning colour. So under rated imo, i've only ever seen an inferno (and boring silver) in the flesh out of all the RS colours and it really is a lovely colour when in the sun. Looks really glossy too :approve:

Inferno 182 & Saxo
looks great, the sunshine we're having shows this colour off well. gonna be cleaning mine tomorrow, wish mine was as mint as this one!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
You love ur orange cars!.... BMW at the back looks lush too!!

Awesome shine on the Clio! =)

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
You love ur orange cars!.... BMW at the back looks lush too!!

Awesome shine on the Clio! =)

Lol, the Beemer isnt mine, its actually a dark metallic red. Really nice colour actually.

Yeah the paint on the Clio now looks deep enough to swim in. I was under strict instructions not to get it dirty from Gareth haha. He helps me buff it, then i go and drive the arse off it. Lol

Minter she may be, but driving it is where my heart is :)

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Eight. Thousand. Miles.

Must be as tight as a camel's ar5e in a sandstorm.

Looks absolutely pinging! :approve:

BMW M135I
Does look stunning, Supernaturual always gives a nice finish whenever ive borrowed my brothers pot, I might have to try supernatural next time I use the machine polisher as I have only used it when hand polishing and see how that looks

Weo

looks amazing!! how come the milage is so low? been in a smash sat in garage waiting for repair?

EDIT: hope not like...

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Its been owned by 2 friends of mine, both completely car anal and used as a second car. In the last 4 MOT's its done approx 500 mile between each one.

Its so mint, neither of them used it. Now I have it as my daily drive and intend to use it as it was meant to be, without spoiling it of course. I have known the car for a long time now and have every single receipt and document.

Possibly the lowest mileage 182 left in th UK?

182 cup Inferno
Very nice mate you have both done a bloody good job just wish i was off work today to clean mine

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Crazy, it looks better than new! I bet it even smells new inside still?

Awesome. And I'm normally not a fan of Inferno. :eek:

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers guys, actully im not joking when i say it still smells new. It feels like someone has put a brand new 182 for 5 years and then ive picked it up.

Had the front wheels off tonight to give the arches a wipe down and re-seal. The whole underside was done with the previous owners and im the first to drive it in the rain. So im trying to keep on top of it best i can :)

Also sealed the wheels. :)