ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone remember which quest it was that rewarded you with the 310 class item (Artifacts etc) when you complete King's Fall for the first time? I only got the 310 item on one character, the other two characters are stuck with 285 items :(

Mito Sportiva 135
Can anyone remember which quest it was that rewarded you with the 310 class item (Artifacts etc) when you complete King's Fall for the first time? I only got the 310 item on one character, the other two characters are stuck with 285 items 😧

Lost War I think it was. Doesn't take too long

Mito Sportiva 135
CookieRocks :wink:
@MarcJP - Cheers! The loot fairy loves me at the moment (aside from the lack of decent helmet)
Not sure if you're on mine but I'll check when I'm home.

What light level can you get to?

Actually looking forward to raiding with people I vaguely know again - even when I complete it on lfg it's never much fun

GTD, Lupo
I had another go yester day at the hard on my Titan and managed to get to oyrx but we struggled a little. I don't think he is too hard to drop on hard.

My hunter is now 310 and my Titan is 309. I'm going to try and get my warlock through one hard raid this week.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I had another go yester day at the hard on my Titan and managed to get to oyrx but we struggled a little. I don't think he is too hard to drop on hard.

My hunter is now 310 and my Titan is 309. I'm going to try and get my warlock through one hard raid this week.
Took the guys I was with quite a few attempts last night, partially because of one very laggy person, and partially because it just wasn't gelling. Once I'd figured out the tactics they were using it was pretty straightforward. The most difficult bit I find is how unpredictable the ogres are

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Took the guys I was with quite a few attempts last night, partially because of one very laggy person, and partially because it just wasn't gelling. Once I'd figured out the tactics they were using it was pretty straightforward. The most difficult bit I find is how unpredictable the ogres are
By that I'm assuming you did the No Knight strategy? I actually find that harder.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
CookieRocks :wink:
@MarcJP - Cheers! The loot fairy loves me at the moment (aside from the lack of decent helmet)

You have had a good week for loot! I, on the other hand, have had a terrible week for it! I really need some decent Harrowed gear!

Not sure if you're on mine but I'll check when I'm home.

What light level can you get to?

Actually looking forward to raiding with people I vaguely know again - even when I complete it on lfg it's never much fun

Yeah, LFG annoys me, you can never really relax whilst you're playing. At least if it's people you know, they're already aware of the bits you suck at, and it's a more chilled setting. Much more fun.

I need to try and get the Flawless achievement somewhere too - I assume Crota is best for that. @Cookie you still need HM Crota for Grimoire, don't you?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Yep no knight. I didn't mind it once I got the hang of it. Biggest deal for me was managing blessing bubble and ToM.
Yeah still need hm Crota

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Being a Warlock I usually get a plate, or I'll run the relic, as I enjoy that, and I'm quite quick to be fair!

GTD, Lupo
Yep no knight. I didn't mind it once I got the hang of it. Biggest deal for me was managing blessing bubble and ToM.
Yeah still need hm Crota

We done the one where you don't kill the knights and then just knock the ogres down to minimal health then as soon as you rock Oryx you quickly pop the ogres then go get the blights. You do it all from the opposite tower to oryx when the daughters are. All you really need is 2 titans for bubbles.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
We done the one where you don't kill the knights and then just knock the ogres down to minimal health then as soon as you rock Oryx you quickly pop the ogres then go get the blights. You do it all from the opposite tower to oryx when the daughters are. All you really need is 2 titans for bubbles.
Yeah, that's the strategy Cookie meant. I gotta say I prefer killing the Knights, it's no different to normal mode, except you fire 2 sniper head shots at a knight once your Ogre is dead. I find the no knight strategy to be quite chaotic unless your group is very well co-ordinated.

Mito Sportiva 135
No knights works if everyone is coordinated jumping down and they are roughly the same distance apart so the Knights don't run in a butt hurt you.

Once you get to 311 or above you can take considerably more damage and do a bit more. My worst part is as a Titan during the detonation phase if I have just one sister platform to run around. Makes me feel sick and occasionally the Knights shoot fire on them too.

If you do the knight strategy I prefer standing in the middle at the bottom personally but can do it either way.

2 Titans is useful as if necessary one can use their bubble in the shade bit. Also it's pretty standard to have a hunter tether all the initial adds right at the start in the middle to generate a ton of orbs.

GTD, Lupo
No knights works if everyone is coordinated jumping down and they are roughly the same distance apart so the Knights don't run in a butt hurt you.

Once you get to 311 or above you can take considerably more damage and do a bit more. My worst part is as a Titan during the detonation phase if I have just one sister platform to run around. Makes me feel sick and occasionally the Knights shoot fire on them too.

If you do the knight strategy I prefer standing in the middle at the bottom personally but can do it either way.

2 Titans is useful as if necessary one can use their bubble in the shade bit. Also it's pretty standard to have a hunter tether all the initial adds right at the start in the middle to generate a ton of orbs.

Yeah we tether them all to make mega orbs, just them all wonder in to the middle. We tend to you a weapons and armour bubble at the top then dropdown to centre once we go for the blights. The only thing that holds us back is the relic jumper person.

Mito Sportiva 135
You shouldn't really need weapons and blessings if you are all high enough - but it does help!

There are a few ways to do it that's why it can be annoying on lfg as people are doing different things and you need someone to take charge.

Timing coordination of going into the orbs is vital if you're doing no Knights particularly.

Weapons wise I just use malice, best sniper you have and a rocket launcher. I only use this killing the adds before going to kill the shade though really as malice wrecks everything else really.

Mito Sportiva 135
Paul have you got the malice yet by the way? If not you should DEFINITELY prioritise getting that. It's essential for Oryx and very very useful for the sisters too.

There are some good guides on ign for the locations and use ghost hunter to see which ones you need. Unfortunately the fragments are character rather than account based like the ghosts though which is a pain. It's something you totally need to get though and lots of lfg groups boot people who don't have one as it does masses more damage versus and other weapon.

GTD, Lupo
Paul have you got the malice yet by the way? If not you should DEFINITELY prioritise getting that. It's essential for Oryx and very very useful for the sisters too.

There are some good guides on ign for the locations and use ghost hunter to see which ones you need. Unfortunately the fragments are character rather than account based like the ghosts though which is a pain. It's something you totally need to get though and lots of lfg groups boot people who don't have one as it does masses more damage versus and other weapon.

I have about 30 fragments now! i just need to do the court ones and a couple of random ones and I'm done! will finish it tomorrow!

Mito Sportiva 135
The only annoying thing is the tier 3 ones from the court as its on a weekly rotation.

Have you got all the ones from the raid too? You can get them all from normal mode. Think there are 3 or 4 plus one for killing oryx.

The gun does save damage it really does. Just need to be careful not to kill yourself! If you inspect my main I've got a good pulse rifle. Got it on my first raid and slowly been upgrading it up to 315

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I would do mate but I'm at work until midnight. I had a quick go earlier and I was smashing it. Managed to go flawless and pick up a couple of decent items.
No worries dude.
Myself and @MarcJP ran a friend through normal mode Oryx tonight. 1 of the LFG guys was pretty sound. The other two were idiot American squeakers, one of whom appeared to be maybe 6 years old, the other was an obnoxious teenage dickbag

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
No worries dude.
Myself and @MarcJP ran a friend through normal mode Oryx tonight. 1 of the LFG guys was pretty sound. The other two were idiot American squeakers, one of whom appeared to be maybe 6 years old, the other was an obnoxious teenage dickbag
Ha, yeah, I wanted to jump through my TV and throttle the little douche - although his nonsensical air of superiority meant he'd probably fit in quite well on CS.

So who's raiding tomorrow, and what time?

GTD, Lupo
Well i finished hard mode for the first time... got feck all for doing it.

Ha, yeah, I wanted to jump through my TV and throttle the little douche - although his nonsensical air of superiority meant he'd probably fit in quite well on CS.

So who's raiding tomorrow, and what time?

I will be on from about midday tomorrow till 1500-1600 and then i have to go to work :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Well i finished hard mode for the first time... got feck all for doing it.

I will be on from about midday tomorrow till 1500-1600 and then i have to go to work 😧
Gah, that sucks - I'll be on at about 1900.

Not sure when anyone else is on, I'm hoping we can get a Hard Mode run tonight, I need to do 3 this week!!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
if you guys need a extra for a hard raid tonight ill be on fallout but more than happy to come on and help out as i havent done hard but ive done normal but been playing fallout for ages be good to get back on.
Yeah, go for it mate, the more the merrier

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently challenge mode has gone live, and has been beaten already
This week's challenge modifier makes the raid's Warpriest boss harder. Players are now limited to holding the damage-enabling aura only once per person.
That's not exactly much of a challenge!

well it could be if your playing with stevie wonder :p

I'm keen to try this later if everyones keen obvousally?
ill be on from around 5 ish ill do a few strikes get back into it, hard mode was just released when i left to play other games has much elce changed?