ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've just watched a video for the route to do the blind thrall and can see where Daz and I went wrong now. Hopefully get the golgoroth one later if enough people on
I'll be on around 7/7.30 I should think, happy to do the raid...

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Given up trying to solo fears embrace for the ToM. Just can't do it. Standing in the first room doesn't work when he's doing the aoe thing. Also too many enemies, seems bungie got wise to the tactic. See no other way doing it solo though

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Given up trying to solo fears embrace for the ToM. Just can't do it. Standing in the first room doesn't work when he's doing the aoe thing. Also too many enemies, seems bungie got wise to the tactic. See no other way doing it solo though
Hide in the little corridor/room on the first floor, you don't need to kill him, just the wizard. If I can solo it, I'm sure you can! I'll be on this evening so can help if you haven't gotten it done.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Hide in the little corridor/room on the first floor, you don't need to kill him, just the wizard. If I can solo it, I'm sure you can! I'll be on this evening so can help if you haven't gotten it done.
Will give it a go later, was bloody knackered last night just figured I'd try and cap the day off with ToM but it wasn't to be.
Yesterday was an insane day for loot.
Boolean Gemini from finally getting rank 3 with Queen's Wrath
HM raid stuff:
The raid rocket launcher, but 309 so a bump up from my 300 one
Harrowed Quillim's Terminus (314)
Kingslayer Shell (314)
Harrowed War Numen's Fist (316)
War Numen's Chest (dropped at 305 the other day, I used a 310 exotic chest that dropped at Golgoroth to make it 310)
Gone from like 296 light to 308 because of IB and raiding
Also like that I can now do the jumping stuff, just need more practice on daughters

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Will give it a go later, was bloody knackered last night just figured I'd try and cap the day off with ToM but it wasn't to be.
Yesterday was an insane day for loot.
Boolean Gemini from finally getting rank 3 with Queen's Wrath
HM raid stuff:
The raid rocket launcher, but 309 so a bump up from my 300 one
Harrowed Quillim's Terminus (314)
Kingslayer Shell (314)
Harrowed War Numen's Fist (316)
War Numen's Chest (dropped at 305 the other day, I used a 310 exotic chest that dropped at Golgoroth to make it 310)
Gone from like 296 light to 308 because of IB and raiding
Also like that I can now do the jumping stuff, just need more practice on daughters
I did okay out of last night too. Hopefully the weapons I got should be enough to get my Titan into HM too - 2 sets of good loot FTW. Will probably try and find a raid group tonight too.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Got the exotic sniper Hereafter last night. Sounds like a rail gun.
Love the sound of that gun, I've had it for a while. I never use it now though, 319 1000-Yard Stare FTW

I'll be online in about 90 minutes @Cookie if you're on - I wouldn't mind running through the raid again really!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Managed to do the Hard raid on my Titan this evening, got a 310 Truth from the exotic chest, so pretty pleased! I did infuse it, though :(

Mito Sportiva 135
I'll be back on Tuesday and need to just get the hard raid helmets.

Mark - you up for some raiding when I'm back. Most my regular team have stopped so be good to build up a new regular team.

Paul - how comes you've had enough? To be fair I only play raids and trials right now.

Cookie - the malice is essential for sisters and oryx on hard. It's designed to be used there. At least it has a role unlike the nechrochasm.

A few of my clan got good loot from iron banner so a bit gutted to have missed the last one but sure there will be more. On the Bungie forums everyone is complaining about everything and the only new content announced is the challenge mode which doesn't sound that great.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

Mark - you up for some raiding when I'm back. Most my regular team have stopped so be good to build up a new regular team.

Paul - how comes you've had enough? To be fair I only play raids and trials right now.

Cookie - the malice is essential for sisters and oryx on hard. It's designed to be used there. At least it has a role unlike the nechrochasm.

A few of my clan got good loot from iron banner so a bit gutted to have missed the last one but sure there will be more. On the Bungie forums everyone is complaining about everything and the only new content announced is the challenge mode which doesn't sound that great.
I am always up for raiding mate, you should know that by now! Both my Titan and Warlock are Hard Mode capable now, my Hunter isn't too far off either, so another week or so and I should be able to run 3 HM raids.

GTD, Lupo

I think i over played. I ended up having a week off which was nice. I had a go at my first hard raid today and we got all the way to oryx which was fun. I managed to pick up a 315 machine gun and a chest plate.

It would be nice to join you guys for a change as i think it would be good to do a raid with a full group of people you know.

I think I'm going to stick to PVE because i started to get back into PVP and i think thats what made me hate the game again!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I think i over played. I ended up having a week off which was nice. I had a go at my first hard raid today and we got all the way to oryx which was fun. I managed to pick up a 315 machine gun and a chest plate.

It would be nice to join you guys for a change as i think it would be good to do a raid with a full group of people you know.

I think I'm going to stick to PVE because i started to get back into PVP and i think thats what made me hate the game again!
Mate, feel free to give me a shout whenever you want to raid, I'd be quite happy if that's the only thing I ever did on the game!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah definitely guys. I used to like the old raids because we had a laugh along the way. On lfg you meet some right fools and just makes the experience tedious with people quitting or being idiots.

Back next week and want to do all 3 over the week. Sounds good!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member

Hai! I got the Malice the other day, not done the raid again yet (did hard mode up to Oryx on Tuesday) so not had a chance to use it

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah definitely guys. I used to like the old raids because we had a laugh along the way. On lfg you meet some right fools and just makes the experience tedious with people quitting or being idiots.

Back next week and want to do all 3 over the week. Sounds good!
Awesome, gimme a shout when you're back and I'll do the raid with you - sick of LFG groups now!

Mito Sportiva 135
Decent. A few in my group are good and still play. Rupert used to blur clan leader and Best the American guy. Plus Jack that's a whole team

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Decent. A few in my group are good and still play. Rupert used to blur clan leader and Best the American guy. Plus Jack that's a whole team
Excellent, King's Fall seems to be the kind of raid that really benefits from a consistent, regular group. I need to have a look and see what's what with this Challenge Mode.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I've done the hard raid several times - it would be get someone, preferably a couple, who are good at running for oryx with their hunters. Also capturing golgoroths gaze. The rest is pretty simple.

War priest is easy now we can get him down in 3 or even 2 rounds on hard, sisters usually first attempt too.

Oryx I've done both strategies and happy with either. I did him with 4 people left on my last run but got lucky with a good lfg team for once.

I just want the hard mode shader when I get the helmet finally, that looks sick!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I've done the hard raid several times - it would be get someone, preferably a couple, who are good at running for oryx with their hunters. Also capturing golgoroths gaze. The rest is pretty simple.

War priest is easy now we can get him down in 3 or even 2 rounds on hard, sisters usually first attempt too.

Oryx I've done both strategies and happy with either. I did him with 4 people left on my last run but got lucky with a good lfg team for once.

I just want the hard mode shader when I get the helmet finally, that looks sick!
I love running the brand on Oryx, the last HM I did, I was quicker than the Hunter in my group (on my Warlock). TBF I can run the gaze too, I just don't like doing it (I find it awkward to aggro him).

Done both HM Oryx strategies too, I prefer killing the Knights as I find it less chaotic.

Mito Sportiva 135
Cool well nominated! Rupert and Best are good at it too so should be covered. I think I prefer killing the Knights too they go down easily and avoid mistakes later on

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Cool well nominated! Rupert and Best are good at it too so should be covered. I think I prefer killing the Knights too they go down easily and avoid mistakes later on
Yep, 2 head shots and they're done. I don't know what all the fuss is about to be honest!

Mito Sportiva 135
I would help you if I was about. It's pretty easy though - 2 Titans just and a hunter or storm caller warlock. Just go straight to where the boss is and pop an armour and weapons of light on the platform and all use swords. You can kill him quickly. Then just die or go straight to the adds but switch the armour to blessings. Then as a 3 just move round the map together dipping in and out of the shields focus sing on the blights then the adds. Last time I helped someone we had nearly 2 minutes left!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I would help you if I was about. It's pretty easy though - 2 Titans just and a hunter or storm caller warlock. Just go straight to where the boss is and pop an armour and weapons of light on the platform and all use swords. You can kill him quickly. Then just die or go straight to the adds but switch the armour to blessings. Then as a 3 just move round the map together dipping in and out of the shields focus sing on the blights then the adds. Last time I helped someone we had nearly 2 minutes left!
Every group I've tried it with has failed miserably :(

Mito Sportiva 135
Re-did whole of hm, killed Oryx. Got a 316 chest, 315 primary and 302 sniper. Still no helmet over 298 😧
Mate I've got the normal one but still no hard one after multiple completes. Join our merry gang if you are on the One? My tag is Brando M83 - back on Tuesday next week

Also not that you get anything for it except the name on your emblem but feel free to join our clan as we need more blood. Search for Vengeance and Retribution and someone will add you.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Mate I've got the normal one but still no hard one after multiple completes. Join our merry gang if you are on the One? My tag is Brando M83 - back on Tuesday next week

Also not that you get anything for it except the name on your emblem but feel free to join our clan as we need more blood. Search for Vengeance and Retribution and someone will add you.
Already part of Big Fact Hunt. Think you're already on my friend list