ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'm stuck at 320's for all 3 characters. I don't get on during the week so my fl is empty cos they have done everything by the time I get on! Stupid Tuesday reset.

Mito Sportiva 135
I got to rank 5 pretty quickly, didn't get the ship STILL, so turned it off again in disgust!
Don't think I'll bother with it again this week as I've got all the good gear I want from Challenge of Elders and the only thing it's good for is grinding three of coins, and I don't have any of those either!

Mito Sportiva 135
Welcome back Gorms! But yes as Mark said, feck all! Apart from everyone switching to playing Overwatch I think. Most people got to 335 and realised there wasn't anything else new/fun and quit again

GTD, Lupo
Welcome back Gorms! But yes as Mark said, feck all! Apart from everyone switching to playing Overwatch I think. Most people got to 335 and realised there wasn't anything else new/fun and quit again

Cheers bud, I guessed i wouldn't have missed too much. Not even sure i want to play :( might just pop on and do a quick nightfall. Im in need of a new game.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah Overvwatch seems to be pretty good but I've been pretty busy so had other stuff keeping me busy!
E3 is soon so should have some new announcements there!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I heard that too - although knowing Bungie the new DLC will be teased over a longer period than it actually takes to play it

GTD, Lupo
Standard bungie...

Well it looks like there has already been a leak so maybe that is what has forced their hand in doing the reveal this week. It will be interesting to see what they have to show and hopefully it will meet its original release date of September. Im just hoping it will last a little longer than 4 days this time :D

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah - especially as what was released was very minimal! On the plus side, I have got a few new ships and shaders (although none of the ships I actually want!)
The whole lore about Lord Saladin and the battle of the 6 fronts is all pretty interesting if you have ever read the grimoire if they could link the new DLC to that it would be cool. It will have to be pretty big to keep people interested until Destiny 2 though with so many new games coming out.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I kind of want to buy have just not had time recently and it's been so nice out, it's kind of nice having a break from gaming (which I appreciate you've just had!)
Maybe not going to be a massive game commercially but I'm keen for Halo Wars 2...I miss my RTS games on PC. BF1 looks amazing graphically but the idea of using old WW1 weapons after being used to using modern/futuristic ones seems like a bit of a backwards move.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I kind of want to buy have just not had time recently and it's been so nice out, it's kind of nice having a break from gaming (which I appreciate you've just had!)
Maybe not going to be a massive game commercially but I'm keen for Halo Wars 2...I miss my RTS games on PC. BF1 looks amazing graphically but the idea of using old WW1 weapons after being used to using modern/futuristic ones seems like a bit of a backwards move.
I haven't seen you online in ages - have you not been on, or are you still set to Offline??

Mito Sportiva 135
I was on for a bit on Saturday. Was going to play a bit tonight as Sacha is out but now going to the vets and probably start watching that Outcast show. I used to love doing the raids so without that, there's not much to play for apart for grinding for shaders and stuff.
Do you miss me petal?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I was on for a bit on Saturday. Was going to play a bit tonight as Sacha is out but now going to the vets and probably start watching that Outcast show. I used to love doing the raids so without that, there's not much to play for apart for grinding for shaders and stuff.
Do you miss me petal?
Obviously not, I haven't been on in ages really myself, other than the last couple of evenings (and even then not on Destiny)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Make the most of this time mate before the little one arrives! I might go on later to do something if you do...?
Go online tomorrow evening - I'm up at 4am tomorrow so probably won't be online later this evening

Mito Sportiva 135
Really? Everyone seems to be loving it right now.
I've just read that X Com 2 is now coming out on consoles in September. If I can survive until then, that will keep me going pretty much forever. Enemy unknown/within were AMAZING games so absolutely cannot wait for that.
I should be on tomorrow, its 9 now so might just watch Outcast at 10 then possibly a game of crucible before bed tonight

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've never played X-Com.

I'm back on BF4 / The Witcher / Fallout 4 right now. Just waiting patiently on a new game I can devote some time to (well, as much as I'll be able to in a few months anyway)

Mito Sportiva 135
X-Com is superb! I'd 100% recommend it. In the last one there was a multiplayer element but was a bit tacked on, meant to be much better in the newest one. I've got BF4 actually though in the meantime, could have a crack on that I used to love that game too!

GTD, Lupo
Really? Everyone seems to be loving it right now.
I've just read that X Com 2 is now coming out on consoles in September. If I can survive until then, that will keep me going pretty much forever. Enemy unknown/within were AMAZING games so absolutely cannot wait for that.
I should be on tomorrow, its 9 now so might just watch Outcast at 10 then possibly a game of crucible before bed tonight

I don't know what it is with Overwatch but it is little bit meh! I can't put my finger on it but there is no real way to be good. There is just far to much going on. I guess we have been a little spoilt with Destiny over the last 16 months and I'm finding it hard to find a game that is better.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I know what you mean. I had that with Halo V. It was fun and a few years ago I would have played it to death, but I quickly got bored. Not helped by my poor internet speeds impacting my performance. It might be a bit too accessible maybe? I think if you're a good pvp player, like you, then could be a bit frustrating as you're more reliant on your team maybe to win. Also, there's less carrot chasing compared to Destiny, which I find fun.

GTD, Lupo
Decided to give it a go tonight... oh my f**king good god, i forgot how annoying this game and american people/kids are. I only done the challenge mode on the raid and every game involved some dick being a dick. Its almost like all the good players have given up and left and its just all the crap left. I swear there was people who still didn't know how to do the raid. Im out...

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah mate totally! After you went away and Mark started being an RPG geek, I was left entirely to the wastelands of LFG sites. There are now LOADS of people about at 335 who have never done a raid before. I realised then that you could no longer be a semi elitist and recruit on the base of light level, you could probably use Destiny tracker but even then it would take even longer to start a game. It's not about wasting an hour or whatever just to play a game...

I was starting to play more PVP, starting to enjoy salvage quite a bit and using my new warlock. Got up to 1.20 kd on him which I know is low for you but due to me not being as good and having bad internet, I was quite happy with.

Mito Sportiva 135
It will probably be a dud version if it's a pre order bonus, like the stuff with the pre order TTK. Still, I want the axe!

White APE
b4a80def9abdcfa69e35e82f414c85bb.jpg

I don't think bungee understand time. It's 5.25. Lol

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I never had a jellyhorn. I imagine that if they are giving it away easy it'll be s**t.
Anyone wants to add me my psn is DENTY225, put cs net in though or I'll think you're just some billy no mates from the tower. Oh wait, that's me [emoji38]
I only play at weekends though, so if you need to finish something, so do I!